Here we are providing NJMCDirect Customer Service Toll Free Numbers for help support. You can directly call them on their number to get more information about traffic ticket fines
- There are two ways to dispose of a traffic ticket in Municipal Court.
- One way is to appear in Court.
- If the violation does not require a Court appearance, you may pay the ticket in person at the Violations Bureau window or by mail.
- If you are unsure of the amount of your fine or if a Court appearance is required, please contact us by calling 732-562-2330.
- Payments are due by the Court appearance date found on the bottom of your ticket.
- Payments can also be made online at www.njmcdirect.com.
Any questions regarding points should be addressed to the N.J. Motor Vehicle Commission (Previously known as the Department of Motor Vehicles or DMV). Click here to go to N.J. Motor Vehicle Commission website.