Mercury Credit Card Login: If you are a Mercury Master Card credit card holder, you will receive all the information given below through your card bill, mail or phone or customer service support, with direct acceptance of credit shopping / first bank and trust or Mercury credit card Pre-Barclays Bank Card Transition to get.
- 1 Mercury Credit Card Detail
- 2 Access Your New Account With Mercury MasterCard
- 3 Setting Up Your New Online Mercury Credit Card Account
- 4 Mercury Master Card Credit Card Account Transform From Berkeley Award Card
- 5 Mercury Mastercard Conversion Process And Card Details
Mercury Credit Card Detail
- Hard work, the middle market is designed to provide customers with better credit cards at reasonable prices.
- $ 0 comes with fraudulent liability and gives free fico score
- Accepted where the MasterCard logo is present
- To apply or learn more, visit www.mercurycards.com/activate
- This card is issued by First Bank and Trust, Brookings
Access Your New Account With Mercury MasterCard
This article has been updated to reflect changes in access to cardholders’ accounts in their accounts since the merger MasterCard conversion process in September 2018. Barclay card holders who have changed their accounts will now access Mercury’s credit card through a login portal through their account. Full details about homepage card conversion can still be found below.
When you arrive at the Mercury Cards homepage, you will find many options, including enabling a new credit card or answering a mail offer. If you need to activate your new card, start your journey by taking into account this important first step. To activate your Mercury MasterCard, you will need to complete the following form:
As you can see above, a complete credit card account number will need to be activated. In addition, you will be asked to provide your SSN and your birth month and the last 4 digits of the year. Once you verify your card and receive the activation confirmation, you can start using your account.
Setting Up Your New Online Mercury Credit Card Account
Cardholders must first register their account for online access. Equally, as an activation process, you will find an equal form above that must be completed to verify your account and your identity. After completing this step, follow the rest of the steps to create your account user name and password. If you come back in the future, simply fill in the yellow fields published below to log in to your account and manage your Mercury MasterCard online.
Mercury Master Card Credit Card Account Transform From Berkeley Award Card
Some Berkeley credit card customers may start getting a notice that their credit card account has been changed to Mercury MasterCard. It seems to be misleading but to understand why this is happening, you have to go back in March 2017. Barclaycard A Credit Shop, Inc. Has sold a subprime loan of $ 1.6 billion, which is located in Austin, Texas. Most of the purchased accounts were from subprime credit card accounts, which are very risky loans to catch the financial company. On the flip side, because Subprime Boros pays high interest, so they get encouragement in the form of customers.
When a credit shop purchases these accounts, they plan to present their credit card in the near future and it seems that these accounts are actually being converted into Mercury MasterCard. These credit cards mainly target customers with a low credit score of the 575-675 range. Mercury MasterCard is being released by First Bank and Trust of Brookings, located in South Dakota.
Mercury Mastercard Conversion Process And Card Details
- You get a letter from Mercury which gives details of the conversion process
- Your conversion date will be detailed in the letter you provided
- Before the date of your conversation, you can normally continue to use your old card
- You will receive your new card approximately 2 weeks before your conversion date
- Your Mercury Credit Card can be activated and ready for use on the conversion date
- Account access and activation can be done online www.mercurycards.com
The new Mercury MasterCard is a rewards card and your old reward point will be changed to your new card. You can check your balance online and also see new points earned on your Mercury Credit Card. The new Mercury Master Card states some prizes for the state that the customer will earn 2 points for each dollar spent on your credit card. Once the customers earn a total of 1000 points, they can redeem their points for a 10-point credit statement – this will be 2% behind the cash, which is the most competitive rewards method. Another great bonus about this credit card is that you can access your FICO credit score as an added benefit.
Based on this conversion process, cardholders have been recently set for the conversion date of September 24, 2018. At this point, Barclays is defined for all conversion accounts or if it is a rolling process with an additional conversion, then it is unclear. The most important thing to keep in mind the date for other accounts is that to avoid distraction in availability, you have to activate your new card on the registered date.
If you want to pay your Mercury Credit Card bill online, then log in to your account and make a payment.
If you choose to pay by mail, send your payment to the following address:
PO Box 70168
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0168
Mercury Credit card Customer Service Number
- If you want to pay by phone, or if you need further help, Mercury credit card customer service phone number 866-686-2308.